Monday, August 2, 2010

Pretty, Messy Pinecones

November 2009

I am thankful for a friend who hears my plan to mess around with glue, glitter, and pine cones with my two small children and asks, "My house or yours?"

The boys' participation came and went, as they had other important things to do such as playing in the sandbox, spending some quality time in the playhouse, and-of course- swinging.


Em loved adding the jewels, although I do not believe that I convinced her that you need to put the glue on first.


Silly CB tried to assure me that I needed some glitter and jewels on me. And somehow I ended up with a little bit of glue in my hair...


Not only did my friend let us invade her home and make messes within and without...she made us surprise cookies. And then she fed us lunch! She spoils us!


No comments: