Monday, September 6, 2010

Pine Cone Monsters

We needed some Halloween decoration in our home.

We had pine cones and miscellaneous craft supplies.

Now we have
Pine Cone Monsters.


The children dictated color, amount, material, and placement. I hot glued.

After playing with hers for awhile, the girl brought it back to me and informed me that it was not done. It needed legs "as big as my fingers" and a "bow tie on top of her head".

They were thrilled with the little boogers.


{It says, "EeeeOooowwwwEeeeeeRrrrrrr!"}

In the mood for more pine cone craftiness? Check out: Pretty Messy Pine Cones

Linking up to all kinds of fabulous parties...please check out all my glorious buttons on the side bar.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! My Munchkin and I will have to try this out!!

Melissa said...

Those are seriously cute!! I love the one-eyed one.

Ginger said...

Cute! What a sweet idea! Great for Halloween coming up...Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

Ashlee Marie said...

what a great craft, my kids would love this! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's!

RedTedArt said...

Oh, these are so cute!!! And you have HUGE pine cones, great for monsters!!

Would love for you to link up with Kids Get Crafty over at Red Ted Art. The link is every Wednesday and here is this week's http://www.redtedart.com/2010/09/08/kids-get-crafty-eric-carle-homemade-puzzles/

Hopefully see you there?!

Maggy
Red Ted Art

brooke said...

These are brilliant! Love it.

RedTedArt said...

Thank you for linking up :-) and also linking up the other project too! Hope to see you again for this week's new Kids Get Crafty!!

Lovely!

Maggy