Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ghost Hand Print Garland

I have seen cute hand print ghost crafts while trolling the crafty blogs.

I have also seen tons of cute wreaths so I thought I could get CB to help me craft a hand print wreath.


The girl is always up for crafting. However, she definitely has her own ideas to contribute. And so I give you our (but mostly CB's) Ghost Hand Print Garland:


I tried this first with me tracing her hands but they were just so much cuter when she decided she wanted to trace too. So I went with hers.


I cut them out while she traced hand print after hand print and gave each ghost a well thought out face.


I especially like the pig nose one and the guy with the glasses.


These 2 are holding hands. Aww!


I made the "Boo!" with glue and glitter. BBD made an appearance for that part. He can sense glitter. Note to self: there is no such thing as "just using a little glitter real quick" with a 3 and a 4 year old on the premises. duh.


We used double sided stickers to attach them together {this proved not to be enough, I have since added a lot of scotch tape}. CB loved this part and it was easier for her than regular tape.


It is proudly displayed hanging across our banister.


Linking up to all kinds of fabulous parties...please check out all my glorious buttons on the side bar.

5 comments:

RedTedArt said...

I have been meaning to mke some handprint ghost and you have pipped us to it! Yours are gorgeous and I am well impressed how your little own drew round her own hand!

Fabulous!

Thank you so much for linking up to Kids Get Crafty! Much appreciated!

Maggy

Megan Gunyan said...

What a fun project to do with your kids! I'm definitely giving this a try!
I'd love for you to check out my giveaway going on now! http://alittleknickknack.blogspot.com/2010/10/felt-headband-giveaway.html
Have a great day!

Kim said...

What a fun idea to do with little ones! Thanks for sharing!!

Kara said...

How adorable! I love handprint crafts!
-Kara
http://littlelearnerslounge.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is fantastic! I hope you'll come link it up to my Halloween party this weekend. www.whilehewasnapping.blogspot.com. It would be such a great addition! It looks wonderful!

Krista