Saturday, February 5, 2011

what tulips are for

My husband bought me some flowers to say I am thinking of you.

They were lovely and smelled divine and made me smile and feel pretty special.

On the ride home, he asked, "What are you thinking about?"

I told him I was wondering what kind of print the tulips would make.

"Like with paint?"


I can't help it. This is how my brain is wired. I teach preschool.

So today, we found out.

Turns out:


The boy thought I was crazy, I am pretty sure I am a genius. Look at him, turning up his nose at my greatness.

"I like the paintbrush."
Nothing wrong with the classics.

We also made heart prints using a cut and folded tp tube.

The girl had the great idea to fill in the hearts and add centers to the flower prints.

"I am a genius. All my plans are turning out well."

I do not know where she gets her sense of humility.

Please check out some of these fabulous linky parties. Wonderful ideas and inspiration await! Thank you!


Rebeldream said...

Looooooooooove it! Your kids are awesome!

Pamela said...

Stunning flowers. So vibrant. I love how your brain is wired and the confidence you've given your children. Really cool pictures.