Sunday, February 6, 2011

Toothpaste



For homework, the girl was supposed to make toothpaste out of baking soda, water, and some sort of extract for flavoring.

Amounts are not given, you experiment.

For the record, I do not recommend vanilla {all we had handy}.

We had fun. I am not sure which part was the most fun-the making of the tooth paste or the making of the display board.

{pictures were taken at night when we finished so forgive me}


My favorite detail:

"I drew a sucker.
How do you spell 'no'
cause you can't have those everyday."


3 comments:

Rebeldream said...

I love the 'holding my hand' part! Too sweet!

Unknown said...

No suckers, please! Just plain cute! I have nominated you for some fun awards, please stop by my blog to see...

http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com

Tammy @ Type A said...

that is the funniest face! she doesn't look like she like the taste of the vanilla all that much! lol cute project.