Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mix it up

I came across a lovely spring tree craft idea here.

Things did not go as planned with paint blowing for the trunk {I got a big fat blob} so CB suggested that I "just use a paintbrush for the tree part". So we did.

Genius is in simplicity sometimes.

BUT there was still a need to blow some paint around...so we did that separately.

See how much fun it is?

Watching how the colors marbleize together is intriguing.


CB decided to combine the two projects to make this masterpiece:

There was also mixing of the play dough colors.



Please check out some of these fabulous linky parties. Wonderful ideas and inspiration await! Thank you!

4 comments:

SnowLeopard said...

Your kids are so super cute! I love the paint blowing idea- and am impressed that you're letting them do that in the house~ :)

Terri Sue said...

Love the trees - and BBD's delighted face!

DK Johnston said...

You are such a good mom Timbra! You inspire me to do more things like this with my kids:)
-Kristan

Unknown said...

So much fun going on at your house, simply wonderful! So happy you joined last weeks K.I.S.S. blog bash, your creativity is appreciated. Please remember tomorrow is another fun blog bash, drop by & share more inspiring ideas!

Drop by The Tattered Tag