Sunday, March 13, 2011

Forget

"Did you forget what you were doing, Mom?" my husband asks me at the sight of a nearly unloaded dishwasher.

Yes, in fact, I did.

As I was minding my own business, I was forcibly called to action by a thwack to my rear.

My yelp of surprise was followed by mischievous giggling.

It was on.

I took off after my feisty assailant.

I was handed a weapon by his very own father.


Many rounds were exchanged.



The sister tried to save the family from destroying themselves by creating a scarecrow super villain.


M: Ah!! Where are all the bullets?!
BBD: I got some!

Word to the wise, if BBD tells you to "reach for the skies", don't do it. Take cover and arm yourself at the first opportunity.

Furthermore, I totally recommend that you



Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood

4 comments:

Rebeldream said...

Love. Love love love love love. It's not always easy to remember to forget. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Happy Monday!! I featured you as my New Neighbor on the Blog! When you take a timeout from having so much fun with your family, please stop by & see...

Drop by The Tattered Tag

Karen said...

Love it! The impromptu gun fight is the stuff the kids remember, not that the dishwasher was unloaded in a timely fashion. Great stuff!

country girl chronicles said...

What a beautiful message. I hopped over from Simply Modern Mom. I knew as soon as I saw the word "forget", it was something I needed to read. :) So glad I did.