Friday, April 29, 2011

Painting with plastic eggs


I saw this post on Teach Preschool, loved it, pinned it, and then was foolish enough to think I could pull it off from memory.

I forgot the tip about using liquid starch. But I didn't have any liquid starch handy anyway.

Also, my particular eggs did not have holes. How lame is that?!

Not a big deal because the children enjoyed themselves just fine.

CB was in a paint brush mood and BBD just wanted an egg to "rock n roll".



CB decided to make "spring pictures" for all 17 of her classmates and a couple of other dear friends. Each one needed to be properly packaged in an envelope complete with sticker stamps.

That girl is a giver.

{This will be revisited next year with liquid starch and holes.}

3 comments:

Deborah Stewart said...

Haha - I never follow directions! 17 pictures - wow!

Dannyelle said...

Looks like they had a great time!
Visiting from TT and J link party.

Just Jaime said...

I never follow directions either. Looks they had fun!