Ah, so pretty.
CB decided we should make a banner with them. She picked out a special one for each family member. Concluded that they needed faces and waa-laa...
With the leftover scraps, we made
by shaking our groove things.
* put scraps (and optional glitter) in a plastic bag
* put glue all over your paper (works best if your paper is at least a little smaller than a regular sheet)
* place paper in bag loosely but securely tie shut
* shake like crazy
* take paper out and let it dry
* add details and/or embellishments to your winter scene if desired